Electro-Wind's Manufacturer's Guarantee
All Electro-Wind transformers and site electrics are carefully checked, tested and are subject to the stringent controls of Electro-Wind’s Quality Assurance.
Electro-Wind therefore offers a 1 year free guarantee on all of its products. Your warranty claim based on your sales contract with the Electro-Wind or the retailer, including your statutory rights, shall not be affected by this guarantee.
We offer a guarantee for these items in accordance with the following conditions:
1. Our guarantee in accordance with the following provisions (nos 2 – 6) provides for the correction of deficiencies to the item, at no charge, if it can be verified to the satisfaction of Electro-Wind production that the deficiencies were caused by a material or manufacturing fault within the guarantee period.
2. The guarantee does not cover:
Components that are subject to natural wear and tear caused by use in accordance with operating instruction
Defects in the item caused by non-compliance with the operating instructions, improper use, abnormal environmental conditions, inappropriate operating condition, overload or insufficient servicing or maintenance
Defects caused by using accessories, components or spare parts other than original Electro-Wind parts,
Items to which changes or additions have been made.
Slight deviations from the specified quality that do not affect the value and functionality of the item.
3. Defects recognised by us as being covered by the guarantee shall be corrected either by means of repair of the faulty item free of charge or by replacement with an item in perfect working order (this may possibly be a later model). Retained items for which a replacement has been provided shall become our property.
4. The guarantee claim must be lodged within the guarantee period. This requires the submission or sending of the complete item in question with the original sales receipt, which must indicate the purchase date and the product designation, to the retailer or Electro-Wind head ofice named in the Operating Instructions. Partially or completely disassembled items cannot be submitted or forwarded in case of a guarantee claim. Electro-Wind head office provides a chargable pick-up service for warranty claims within the UK mainland (call 01782 776321); if you elect to send the item to a retailer or Electro-Wind head office, you shall bear the costs of transport and shall carry the transport risk. Transport charges for invalid claims may be levied at the discretion of the Electro-Wind Ltd; invalid warranty claims may be repairable, in which case you may be offered an estimate of the cost involved.
5. Claims other than the right to correction of faults in the item named in these guarantee conditions are not covered by our guarantee.
6. Services provided under guarantee do not lengthen or renew the guarantee period for any item.
The above guarantees apply to items that are bought and used in Europe.