Mains Distribution Units
Electro-Wind Ltd supplies Mains Distribution units for temporary and permanent installation.
The units are designed to meet the needs of indoor and outdoor events, for education, military, construction, rail, nuclear and other industrial applications.
Easily accessible power switches allow for instant power isolation/ connection to multiple pieces of equipment. To reduce the risk of overload and of essential units being unplugged, all mains voltage sockets and inlets are housed behind pad-lockable doors.
We supply as standard the following:
- Single door distribution units up to 125A with a range of incoming and outgoing configurations
- Double door distribution units up to 250A with a range of configurations
- Double sided units up to 1200A
Our standard distribution products will meet most specific requirements of our customers, or can be designed and customised to any specification to suit a variety of applications.
Temporary Distribution Solutions
- Enclosed Isolators
- Combined CT Chamber and RCDs
- Site Intake Assemblies
- Auto Mains Failure Assemblies
- Custom range of Reflex Plug-In Assembles
- 110V Distribution and Accessories
- Custom range of Power and Lighting Assemblies for Tunnels
- High Current Sockets and Associated Equipment
- Custom Range of PFC Assemblies
Permanent Distribution Solutions
- MCB Boards (IP55 and IP66) up to 250A
- Single Point Assemblies
- Power Clusters
- Automatic Transfer Switch Assemblies up to 400A
- Ground Mounted Assemblies
- CT Chambers
- Pillars–supplied either fully equipped with control and switch gear or empty for on-site installation